Based on survey data, this report highlights consumer preferences around TV and video content in six key countries: Australia, Brazil, China, Germany, the UK, and the US. It includes how important various TV genres are to respondents and which channels influence their subscription choices.
- Ovum’s Digital Consumer Insights survey shows that the "News and current affairs" genre is the most important to audiences.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how consumer TV and video content preferences differ across six key countries: Australia, Brazil, China, Germany, the UK, and the US.
- Identify how important key international channels are, such as Discovery, ESPN, and AMC, in influencing consumer purchase decisions.
Key questions answered
- When consumers are looking to subscribe to a TV service, which channels are most important in dictating their purchase decision?
- Which TV and video genres do audiences consider to be vital?
Table of contents
Download 1: Digital Consumer Insights 2018: TV and Video Content