Based on Ovum's Digital Consumer Insights 2018: Smart Living survey, this analysis explores the demand and uptake of smart care solutions either for personal use or for monitoring family members.
- Health-consciousness is rising among consumers. People not only want to improve their own wellbeing, but also that of their loved ones.
- The benefits of smart care and assisted-living solutions are becoming evident, but consumers have also started to see AI as a positive development for healthcare, more so than for other applications such as fighting cybercrime or powering autonomous cars.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes why the use of technology to monitor elderly relatives and children, either at home or on the go, is rising.
- Assesses why people have started to see AI as a positive development for healthcare.
Key questions answered
- Why is there more interest in self-monitoring technology to prevent health emergencies than in any other solution?
- Why do people consider AI to be more beneficial for healthcare than any other application or use case?
Table of contents
Download 1: Digital Consumer Insights 2018: Smart Care