In December 2018, Ovum carried out a survey of more than 6,000 consumers across six key countries (Australia, Brazil, China, Germany, the UK, and the US), to gain greater insight into audience buying behavior around pay TV and online video.
- Ovum's survey indicates that consumers are becoming confident in navigating offerings across traditional TV and online video services and that they are self-bundling from a host of complementary video services.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the impact of SLIN.
- Analyzes the different types of companies that operate OTT video services
Key questions answered
- Beyond Netflix and Amazon, who are the key drivers in OTT video?
- What will be the impact of SLIN services on OTT video?
Table of contents
Download 1: Digital Consumer Insights 2018: OTT Video