This report presents the main consumer trends in Latin America for media, TV, communications, commerce, AI, and smartphones, based on an Ovum survey.
- Latin American digital consumers are shifting toward smartphone-centric digital lives. Smartphones have become the main device for communication and entertainment, which has had an impact on the smartphone life cycle: most consumers have a smartphone that's less than a year old.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes digital consumer trends in Latin America, in the areas of media, TV, communications, commerce, AI, payments, and smartphones.
- Learn which digital services users in Latin America are consuming and how, and which trends are on the way.
Key questions answered
- How are Latin American digital consumers adopting mobile payments?
- Are Latin American digital consumers adopting AI assistants?
Table of contents
Download 1: Digital Consumer Insights 2018: Latin America