South Korean authors' society, KOMCA, has reported a positive year for collections with growth in all the main revenue sources.
- Digital is now the biggest revenue source for local authors and publishers having overtaken performance in 2015.
Features and Benefits
- Details the latest royalty collection details published by the South Korean authors' society KOMCA.
- Assesses collections by source and sub-sector with explanations for growth.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for authors and publishers in South Korea?
- What caused audiovisual collections in South Korea last year to more than treble?
Table of contents
More than 10 years of consistent revenue growth for KOMCA
Steady growth for performance and broadcasting
Higher CD sales boost mechanicals