Ovum's Digital Advertising Forecast: 2019–24 offers a global view of advertiser spending on digital advertising, delivered over the internet to both nonmobile devices (such as desktop PCs and laptops) and mobile devices (such as smartphones and tablets).
- Ovum forecasts that total global revenue generated by digital advertising will grow by $166bn between 2019 and 2024, from $319bn to $486bn.
Features and Benefits
- Provides Ovum's view on the trajectory of digital advertising revenue.
- Includes digital advertising market sizing and forecasts for 67 countries and aggregated forecasts for all of the world's major geographic regions.
- Splits forecast digital advertising revenues among online classified advertising, paid search advertising, and display advertising.
- Segments display advertising between video display advertising and other display advertising.
- Includes splits between desktop and nonmobile and mobile revenues for the paid search and display segments and subsegments.
Key questions answered
- How will digital advertising revenue grow over the next five years?
- In which countries and regions will digital advertising offer the biggest opportunities through 2024?
- How big will mobile's share of total digital advertising revenue be over the next five years?
- Which segments and subsegments of the digital advertising market are growing at the fastest rate, and what will their overall share of the market be in 2024?
Table of contents
Download 1: Digital Advertising Forecast: 2019–24