This update provides a detailed analysis of all of Denmark's main music industry sectors.
- Denmark is one of a small number of countries in Northern Europe that can be described as global leaders in the transition from music ownership to access.
Features and Benefits
- Details all aspects of the Danish music industry.
- Assesses recorded-music sales, the digital music landscape, royalty collections, broadcasting, and the live sector.
Key questions answered
- What share of Danish recorded-music trade sales came from music subscriptions last year?
- What is the biggest revenue source for Danish authors and publishers?
Table of contents
Digital transition boosts international repertoire
UMG extends its market share lead
Accessing recorded music is the new normal
Rights administration and royalty collections
Steady decline in radio listening time
Pay TV hit by video streaming growth
New venue and continued festival popularity