All organizations face increasing levels of threat from being part of a hyper-connected world. The flip side of mass mobility of access and global connectivity to a plethora of available online services is a huge increase in opportunity for malicious actions and actors.
- Naturally in IT, information is present in abundance. Turning it into intelligence that leads to insightful action is more difficult. With its renewed focus on gathering data to understand potential threats, the security sector risks overwhelming the relatively few experts in the security field able to understand and react.
Features and Benefits
- Explains how the threat management market is fragmenting into multiple tech platforms.
- Describes where TIPs fit in this landscape.
Key questions answered
- Are TIPs replacements for or supplements to SIEMs?
- What should you be looking for in a TIP?
Table of contents
Information application, not overload
Adding orchestration and automation
What should you be looking for in a TIP?