Deception vendor Attivo Networks has added functionality to its ThreatDefend product portfolio, filling out its capabilities and adding to deployment options.
- Ovum sees evidence that the deception sector is maturing.
Features and Benefits
- Describes how deception tech works.
- Explains how it can enhance detection.
Key questions answered
- Why has Attivo added support for WMI?
- How is Attivo moving to address the MSP/MSSP market?
Table of contents
Deception wastes hackers’ time and enhances threat detection
Attivo increases flexibility for deployment and operations
MSPs will expand deception’s addressable market