DataTorrent, whose founders created the real-time streaming technology that is now the Apache Apex open source project, is seeking to stand out from the crowd with a more use case/application-centric approach.
- DataTorrent is differentiating itself by taking more of an application- and business use case-driven approach that differs from the technology focus of most of its rivals.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses DataTorrent's shift from a technology to an application-centric product and go-to-market strategy.
- Analyzes the differentiation of DataTorrent's underlying Apex streaming engine.
Key questions answered
- Why should enterprises put DataTorrent on their radar?
- What is DataTorrent's unique IP for developing applications?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put DataTorrent on your radar?
On the Radar