DataStax Enterprise 6 (DSE) takes differentiation from Apache Cassandra to new levels with features that accelerate performance, simplify database management, and improve Spark connectivity and resiliency.
- Extensibility is a key theme of DataStax Enterprise 6.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes how DataStax strategies compare with emerging rivals such as Microsoft Cosmos DB.
- Analyzes how DSE 6 is addressing rising data privacy requirements.
Key questions answered
- How does DSE differentiate from core Apache open source Cassandra?
- How is DataStax evolving its platform to becoming a multimodel database?
Table of contents
DataStax is creating unique value add beyond Apache Cassandra
Extensibility is a key theme of DSE 6
Courting the cloud
Bolstered data privacy