The Datacom Optical Components Forecast shows where the opportunities for datacom transceivers and AOCs are over the next six years. The global forecasts are broken down into permutations by data rate and Ethernet optical variant.
- The overall market for optical transceivers sold into the datacom market is expected to grow from $1.3bn in 2017 to $4.8bn in 2023, a six-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%. The largest growth will be in 400G modules at 221% four-year (2019 to 2023) CAGR.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses and analyzes the datacom transceivers and AOCs markets.
- Helps optical components suppliers make decisions on what products they need to focus on.
Key questions answered
- What are the drivers feeding the growth of the datacom market in the next five years?
- How quickly will new technologies will be adopted?
Table of contents
Download 1: Datacom Optical Components Forecast: 2018–23