At the National Retail Federation's (NRF's) Big Show 2020, vendors showcased technologies to enable innovative customer experiences. From self-check options to product discovery enabled by augmented reality (AR), the NRF's Big Show demonstrated clearly the power of data-driven technology.
- To prevent a disconnect between what matters to business and IT leaders, enterprises must ensure that their investments in individual IT components align with the business's overall needs.
- At NRF's Big Show, a lot of attention was focused on headless commerce to circumnavigate complex end-to-end commerce systems and to enable customers to interact and transact conversationally via digital home assistants, for example.
Features and Benefits
- Summarizes the technologies at NRF's Big Show 2020.
- Shares examples of technology vendor demos at the NRF Big Show 2020.
Key questions answered
- How are retailers creating more engaging experiences via AR, VR, and AI?
- How does the synthesis of data power AR and AI-based experiences?
Table of contents
The augmented customer experience relies on connected data
Enterprises must connect their systems and data
Enterprise software vendors race to court the retail industry with capabilities to integrate data
With the connected data layer in place, enterprises can start innovating