Royalty receipts in the Czech Republic have outperformed recorded-music sales.
- OSA’s two biggest revenue sources, public performance and broadcasting, both registered growth last year, but the performances of the two revenue streams' subsectors were mixed.
Features and Benefits
- Details 2018 collection results for Czech authors' society OSA.
- Examines collections by source and notes the main factors affecting last year's performance.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue source for authors and publishers in the Czech Republic?
- What share of OSA collections are generated from digital sources?
Table of contents
Five consecutive years of collection growth
Mixed year for public performance and broadcasting
Growth for private copying and digital