In November 2018 Symphony Ventures (Symphony), a UK-based robotic process automation and intelligent automation services provider, was acquired by US-based digital marketing and customer service global outsourcer SYKES for £52m ($65m).
- Automation is at the heart of SYKES' next phase of customer care.
Features and Benefits
- Explores the planned synergies of the combined business as the dust settles post-acquisition.
- Examines immediate synergies and longer-term opportunities for both parties
Key questions answered
- How does SYKES plan to make use of Symphony's talent base moving forward?
- Will Symphony still serve its existing customers post-acquisition?
Table of contents
Global customer engagement outsourcer meets the original RPA services provider
Both SYKES and Symphony are optimistic about the transition
Immediate synergies are apparent, with cross-pollination opportunities on the horizon