Combined royalty collections for the world’s 20 biggest collective management organizations that have published results increased last year at both reported and constant currency exchange rates.
- With several of the top 20 CMOs reporting their financial results in euros, the stability of the currency against the dollar resulted in closer growth rates for the two currency measures than the previous CMO financials review.
Features and Benefits
- Details the top 20 CMO results for last year and compares and contrasts the different results and performances.
- Assesses collections on a regional basis and evaluates how changes in national collections affected the regional balance.
Key questions answered
- Which of the leading CMOs registered the highest royalty collections in 2016?
- Which CMOs' results were most affected by exchange rate fluctuations?
Table of contents
Annual review of the world’s leading CMOs
Rising collections at both currency measures
SACEM remains the CMO leader