This research note highlights selected CSPs’ best practices for IIoT, from Ovum's recent report, "Market Radar: CSPs’ Strategies and Propositions for IIoT."
- To be successful in IIoT, CSPs need to work on multiple fronts. This includes refining their offerings and approaches in areas of their traditional expertise, such as connectivity, but also developing new skills and knowledge of the market.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about CSPs' best practices in IIoT.
- Identifies areas of strengths in the IIoT business of CSPs including AT&T, Vodafone, Telefonica, and Deutsche Telekom.
Key questions answered
- Which CSPs are targeting the 5G for IIoT opportunity?
- What IIoT lessons can be learned from leading CSPs?
Table of contents
Lessons can be learned from all players in the IIoT market
There is a window of opportunity for CSPs to fine-tune their IIoT strategies