This is an update on the Croatian telecoms market covering mobile, fixed broadband, TV and OTT video, operator initiatives, M&A, and regulation. It includes subscription, revenue, and technology forecasts for these services.
- There has been a strong focus on convergence as well as discounts/bundles in this market.
- In the M2M mobile segment, OiV has completed the rollout of the LoRaWAN IoT Network in four major cities.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes service provider KPIs.
- Identifies key developments across telecoms, TV, and OTT video.
Key questions answered
- Who are the market leaders in the fixed and mobile markets?
- What are the market shares of the key players?
- How will revenue grow in the next five years?
- Which technologies will drive revenue growth?
Table of contents
Service provider trends
Download 1: Croatia: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report