In simple terms, RPA software can be considered a toolkit that enables rapid configuration of software robots for the automation of rules-driven structured processes.
- RPA as a technology discipline is evolving to support the automation of increasingly sophisticated processes, not just swivel chair processes, at scale within enterprise architectures rather than on the desktop.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the value proposition of RPA.
- Gain insights into key factors to consider from process and technology perspectives for RPA implementation.
Key questions answered
- What are the key use cases for RPA?
- What is the difference in the scope for RPA and BPMS implementation from the perspective of process automation?
Table of contents
Download 1: RPA