This is Ovum's forecast of corporate-liable mobile connections and revenues globally, regionally, and by country, from 2018 to 2023.
- Ovum forecasts that 2023 revenue generated from corporate-liable mobile subscriptions will reach approximately $152.6bn, representing just under 17% of total mobile revenues globally at that time.
- Corporate-liable subscriptions continue to dominate enterprise mobile subscriptions in many markets, and we still see growth in this market, which will represent almost 727 million subscriptions globally by 2023.
Features and Benefits
- Understand how the corporate-liable mobile market will develop around the world.
- Discover which market segments provide most opportunity for mobile operators.
Key questions answered
- How will the corporate-liable mobile market be affected by the trend to other device ownership models?
- Which market segments will provide the major revenue opportunities for operators?
- Will data revenue growth compensate for the rapid decline in mobile voice revenue?
Table of contents
Download 1: Corporate-Liable Mobile Subscription and Revenue Forecast: 2018–23