This forecast analyzes technology spending to support the corporate banking line of business in the financial sector globally. It breaks spending across applications, infrastructure, communications, IT services, consulting, and internal IT, with forecasts provided up to 2023.
- Overall ICT spending on corporate banking will reach $57.3bn in 2023.
Features and Benefits
- Gain a global view of technology spending broken by region and in detail for key markets.
- Evaluate spending growth by market and by technology source type.
Key questions answered
- Which regions will experience strongest ICT budget growth in next five years?
- Which technology areas will see strongest growth in IT spending by corporate banks over 2018 to 2023?
Table of contents
Corporate banking: Source
Download 1: Corporate Banking Technology Spending Through 2023: Source Segmentation