Ovum's Consumer Mobile Connections and Revenue Forecast: 2018–23 provides an in-depth view of the consumer mobile telecoms market from 2016 to 2023, including mobile service revenue split by voice and nonvoice services for all regions and 67 major markets around the world.
- Ovum forecasts that the number of mobile connections for the consumer segment will surpass the 8 billion mark in 2023, up from almost 7.3 billion in 2018. This equates to CAGR on a global basis of 2.2%.
- Total consumer mobile revenue will increase from $696bn in 2018 to $767bn by 2023, a CAGR of 2.0% (slightly higher than last forecast update, due to continued M2M revenue growth).
Features and Benefits
- Compares cross-country and cross-regional subscriptions and revenues for 67 countries and eight regions.
- Compares voice and nonvoice revenue for consumers in 67 countries and eight regions.
Key questions answered
- Which regions are expected to grow the fastest in terms of consumer mobile subscriptions?
- Has consumer mobile revenue growth globally maintained CAGR of more than 2%, during 2018–23?
Table of contents
Download 1: Consumer Mobile Connections and Revenue Forecast: 2018–23