The Consumer Fixed Voice Subscription and Revenue Forecast: 2018–23 provides market forecasts for the consumer fixed voice market in 67 countries and eight regions. It provides consumer fixed voice lines and service revenue generated.
- Consumer fixed voice subscriptions globally will fall from 625 million in 2018 to 543 million in 2023, a CAGR of -2.74%.
- On a global basis, service revenue from consumer fixed voice services are expected to decline at a CAGR of -5.37% between 2018 and 2023, from $78bn in 2017 to $59bn in 2023.
Features and Benefits
- Includes a consumer fixed voice subscription forecast.
- Includes a consumer fixed voice service revenue forecast.
Key questions answered
- What is the rate of decline in consumer fixed voice subscriptions?
- What is the rate of decline in consumer fixed voice revenue?
Table of contents
Download 1: Consumer Fixed Voice Subscription and Revenue Forecast: 2018–23