This case study explains how NextGenTel achieved service differentiation by investing in advanced Wi-Fi support capabilities from Domos.
- NextGenTel used AI data analytics to create a more efficient broadband business, increase customer satisfaction, and gain brand differentiation.
Features and Benefits
- Explains how advanced AI data analytics technology can be quickly deployed across an entire broadband footprint.
- Describes how Wi-Fi data analytics software can not only improve the efficiency of customer support functions, but also help drive consumer ARPU.
Key questions answered
- How can operators deploy more advanced home Wi-Fi capabilities without making significant investments in new CPE hardware?
- What ROI can operators expect from deploying Wi-Fi data analytics technology?
Table of contents
Recommendations for service providers
Using data analytics to aid home network support
Setting the business context
NextGenTel's strategy to increase Wi-Fi customer support
How Domos's technology has helped NextGenTel improve its broadband business