The main focus of this report is on the broadband speed forecast (within the subscriptions and revenue forecast). Ovum forecasts a healthy global broadband market through 2023. Subscriptions and revenue will grow with a CAGR of 3% (2018–23) on a global aggregate basis.
- Fixed broadband will be a major revenue generator for service providers in 2023.
- Operators offer higher broadband speeds in response to consumer demand, mobile threat.
Features and Benefits
- Accompanies the consumer fixed broadband subscriptions forecast and explains the growing broadband speed phenomenon.
- Explains the drivers and inhibitors behind growing fixed broadband speeds.
- Shows the correlation between household penetration and growth in major regions.
Key questions answered
- What proportion of the consumer fixed broadband base will have speed of 100Mbps+ by 2023?
- How will growth of fixed broadband speeds vary by region?
Table of contents
Download 1: Consumer Broadband Subscriptions Forecast Report: 2018–23