Consumer broadband remains a fundamental driving force in the fixed services bundle, acting as both the anchor product and the pipe that supports an increasing number of other digital services.
- Global subscriptions and revenue will grow by a CAGR of 3% with all regions showing growth throughout the forecast period.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the size of the consumer broadband market split by technology and speed tariffs.
- Details key broadband KPIs, including revenue and average download speeds on a country-by-country basis.
Key questions answered
- What are the drivers feeding the growth of the consumer broadband market in the next five years?
- What are the key drivers from broadband speed, and what will be the average download speed by 2024?
Table of contents
Download 1: Consumer Broadband Subscription and Revenue Forecast Report: 2019–24