To help the service provider’s goal to remain at the center of the digital home, Calix has launched its own home-Wi-Fi / smart home system.
- Calix’s cloud data analytics platform shows proven success KPIs around more effective marketing, more efficient customer support, and increased ARPU. To further help the service provider’s goal to remain at the center of the digital home, Calix has now also launched its own home-Wi-Fi / smart home system, the GigaSpire powered by their EXOS Platform, which brings advanced Wi-Fi capabilities as well as integrated and dynamic smart home features.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates in detail Calix's data analytics platform and new smart Wi-Fi / smart home strategy.
- Provides clear success KPIs of advanced home Wi-Fi deployments from a number of service providers.
Key questions answered
- How can home Wi-Fi data analytics software help an operator's broadband business?
- How can operators use their home Wi-Fi investments to move into the smart home market?
Table of contents
Recommendations for service providers
Using advanced home Wi-Fi technology to secure the broadband service provider's role in the home
Setting the business context
Bringing the strategy to life