With profits for FY2017 enjoying a growth rate exceeding 20%, Computacenter shared its progress over recent years and its plans to serve the growing customer base in its growing geographical footprint with its growing portfolio of products and services.
- Computacenter’s biggest segment of revenues comes from infrastructure services.
- Computacenter is capitalizing on the looming Windows 7 support deadline that Microsoft has issued.
- A strong play as a ServiceNow partner through acquisition of TeamUltra further bolsters the workplace expertise.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates Computacenter's progress in recent years and its plans to serve its growing customer base
- Examines Computacenter's strategy around emerging technology, digital services, and workplace transformation
Key questions answered
- What markets is Computacenter active in, outside of the UK?
- What is underpinning Computacenter's 20% profit growth rate?
- What approach does Computacenter take to digitalization and workplace transformation projects?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for service providers
"Pleased, but not satisfied" is Computacenter's mantra
Disciplined execution while maintaining a consistent margin minimum is paying off
Automation is part of Computacenter's PASS12T shift-left methodology