US recorded-music consumption registered a very positive 2018, according to consumer research organizations Nielsen and BuzzAngle.
- Both organizations have reported an increase in the growth rate of recorded-music consumption, with on-demand audio streaming the main driver.
Features and Benefits
- Details the published reports on US music consumption in 2018.
- Examines music consumption by format and access method as well as sales by genre.
Key questions answered
- What share of total music consumption in the US was accounted for by music streaming in 2018?
- Apart from streaming, which other music format experienced sales growth in 2018?
Table of contents
Healthy rise in US music consumption
BuzzAngle equally buoyant on US recorded-music sector
Hip-hop/rap dominates album and song consumption