This detailed spreadsheet provides communications provider revenues, capex, and capital intensity from 2008 to the most recent quarter. The scope of the tracker includes CSP, ICP, and CNP data.
- Global telecoms revenues increased by 3.69% year on year in 4Q17. Capex decreased by 2.02%, pushing down capital intensity (capex/revenues) to 19% during the period.
- The North America, Eastern Europe, and Oceania, Eastern & South-Eastern Asia regions witnessed the highest growth in telecoms revenues during 4Q17. The Latin America & the Caribbean, Western Europe, Middle East, and Africa regions witnessed modern growth and the Central & Southern Asia region recorded the steepest drop in revenues during the period.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies leading service providers in terms of revenues and capital expenditure in the global telecoms market.
- Compares revenues and capital spending of major fixed-line and mobile operators by geography.
- Provides information that helps with quarterly product/portfolio, marketing strategy, and competitive intelligence analysis and related long-term planning.
Key questions answered
- Which are the top players in the global telecoms market in terms of revenues and capital spending? Which are growing, and which are declining?
- How do fixed and mobile carrier revenues and capital spending compare across different regions?
Table of contents
Download 1: Communications Provider Revenue & Capex Tracker: 4Q17