Ovum’s communications provider (CP) forecast tracks and projects revenue and capex for communications service providers (CSPs), internet content providers (ICPs) such as Google, Apple, and Amazon, and tower and data center operators.
- Ovum forecasts that CPs will invest $2.4tn in capex in the five years from 2018 to 2022, with a CAGR of 6.4% from 2017, from revenues of $18.3tn in the same period.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes historical and forecast trends in revenue and capex for the major types of CP.
- Provides insight into the drivers of industry capex from 2017 to 2022.
Key questions answered
- What change in capex is expected over the next five years for different types of CP?
- What capex-to-sales intensity is expected for different types of CP?
Table of contents
Download 1: Communications Provider Revenue & Capex Forecast Highlights: 2017−2022