This detailed spreadsheet provides communications provider revenues, capex, and capital intensity from 2008 to the most recent quarter. The scope of the tracker includes CSP, ICP, and CNP data.
- Global telecoms’ revenues decreased by 3.1% and capex decreased by 8.7% year on year in 4Q18. The global telecoms’ capital intensity (capex/revenues) decreased from 19.1% in 4Q17 to 18.0% in 4Q18.
- North America and Oceania, Eastern & South-Eastern Asia regions witnessed the highest CAGR growth in telecoms revenues in 2018, whereas Eastern Europe witnessed lowest YoY growth.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies leading service providers in terms of revenues and capital expenditure in the global telecoms market.
- Compares revenues and capital spending of major fixed-line and mobile operators by geography.
- Provides information that helps with quarterly product/portfolio, marketing strategy, and competitive intelligence analysis and related long-term planning.
Key questions answered
- Which are the top players in the global telecoms market in terms of revenues and capital spending? Which are growing, and which are declining?
- How do fixed and mobile carrier revenues and capital spending compare across different regions?
Table of contents
Download 1: Communications Provider Revenue & Capex Tracker: 4Q18