This detailed spreadsheet provides communications provider revenues, capex, and capital intensity from 2008 to the most recent quarter. The scope of the tracker includes CSP, ICP, and CNP data.
- Global telecom revenue decreased by 2.8% and capex decreased by 5.2% year on year in 3Q19.
- The global telecom capital intensity (capex/revenue) decreased from 17.2% in 3Q18 to 16.8% in 3Q19.
- North America and Africa saw a YoY growth in telecoms revenue in 3Q19, while all other regions witnessed a decline in telecoms revenue.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies leading service providers in terms of revenues and capital expenditure in the global telecoms market.
- Compares revenues and capital spending of major fixed-line and mobile operators by geography.
- Provides information that helps with quarterly product/portfolio, marketing strategy, and competitive intelligence analysis and related long-term planning.
Key questions answered
- Which are the top players in the global telecoms market in terms of revenues and capital spending? Which are growing, and which are declining?
- How do fixed and mobile carrier revenue and capital spending compare across different regions?
- Which are the top players among the global internet content providers (ICPs) and carrier-neutral providers (CNPs) in terms of revenue and capital expenditure? Which players are growing rapidly and which are declining?
Table of contents
Download 1: Communications Provider Revenue & Capex Tracker: 3Q19