This detailed spreadsheet provides communications provider revenues, capex, and capital intensity from 2008 to the most recent quarter. The scope of the tracker includes CSP, ICP, and CNP data.
- Global telecoms’ revenues decreased by 0.95% and capex decreased by 2.64% year on year in 3Q18. The global telecoms’ capital intensity (capex/revenues) decreased from 17.37% in 3Q17 to 17.07% in 3Q18
- North America witnessed the highest YoY growth in telecoms revenues in 3Q18, whereas Central & Southern Asia witnessed lowest YoY growth.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies leading service providers in terms of revenues and capital expenditure in the global telecoms market.
- Compares revenues and capital spending of major fixed-line and mobile operators by geography.
- Provides information that helps with quarterly product/portfolio, marketing strategy, and competitive intelligence analysis and related long-term planning.
Key questions answered
- Which are the top players in the global telecoms market in terms of revenues and capital spending? Which are growing, and which are declining?
- How do fixed and mobile carrier revenues and capital spending compare across different regions?
Table of contents
Download 1: Communications Provider Revenue & Capex Tracker: 3Q18