Ovum's communications provider (CP) forecast tracks and projects revenue and capex for communications service providers (CSPs), internet content providers (ICPs) such as Google, Apple, and Amazon, and tower and data center operators.
- Ovum forecasts that collectively, CPs will invest a cumulative $2.8tn in capex in the five years from 2020 to 2024.
Features and Benefits
- This forecast assesses the outlook for revenues and capex of communications providers on global basis.
- This forecast analyzes the reasons for future capex evolution in different communications provider segments.
Key questions answered
- How is capital expenditure projected to evolve over the next five years?
- How is capital intensity in fixed and mobile service providers, and at internet companies likely to change?
Table of contents
Download 1: Communications Provider Revenue & Capex Forecast Highlights: 2019–24