In February 2020, Cognizant announced its financial results for FY19. Though these showed improved performance, the vendor is far from regaining the industry-leading position of its heyday.
- Cognizant's revenue remains constrained by lack of diversification in its vertical and geographical mix.
- Cognizant has to battle faster-moving competition while continuing to transform.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates Cognizant's performance in FY19.
- Assesses the main reasons behind the company's muted performance and what it needs to do to address these challenges.
Key questions answered
- What does Cognizant's FY19 performance show?
- What should Cognizant do to address its business challenges?
Table of contents
Cognizant's revenues remain constrained by its heavy dependence on two verticals and one geographical market
Cognizant is fighting battles on multiple fronts as it tries to reinvigorate its business
Cognizant's competitors have been quicker to diversify their vertical mix and grow their digital services businesses