At this year’s Analyst and Influencer conference, Cloudera detailed its shift toward a use case-driven strategy focused on machine-learning (ML), analytics, and the cloud.
- Cloudera's shift in strategy does not mean that the company does not see itself as a governed big data platform anymore, but it marks a departure from a more technology-focused message toward an outcome-driven one.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes Cloudera's shift to a use-case driven strategy.
- Details Cloudera's ML strategy following its acquisition of Fast Forward Labs.
Key questions answered
- What implications does Cloudera's shift to a use case-driven strategy have for its partners and current and prospective customers?
- What is Cloudera's ML strategy following its acquisition of Fast Forward Labs?
Table of contents
ML, analytics, and cloud are the operative words
Altus and SDX: More managed cloud, more governance
Smartly satisfying enterprises' hunger for ML