An immediate focus on serving the fast-growing segments of cloud, machine learning, and analytics at those enterprises most likely to align to and benefit from Cloudera's technology portfolio were two of the key messages at the company's annual Industry Analyst and Influencer conference in Santa Monica, California.
- Cloudera is both a creator and provider of technology, and as a business, it is on a journey; its aim over the next couple of years is to engage with enterprises at the C-suite level in support of digital transformation programs.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about Cloudera's product and go-to-market strategy.
- Analyzes Cloudera's technology priorities and their impact for enterprises.
Key questions answered
- Which areas of technology is Cloudera focusing on in 2018 and beyond?
- What role will data privacy and regulation play in the maturing big data market?
Table of contents
Immediate focus on machine learning, analytics, and the cloud
Product and positioning is evolving to spark the right conversations in future
More than a nod to security, privacy, and ethics