At its annual customer conference, Think, IBM laid out its view of the future for the company, and how it was going to deliver the solutions that organizations need to operate in an artificial intelligence (AI)-led era.
- In this research note, we look at the key messages from Think 2018 and how IBM is demonstrating its approach to delivering new technology in ways the market can consume.
Features and Benefits
- Explains why cloud and AI are the two cornerstones that IBM has built its future strategy around.
- Describes how IBM Cloud Private as a single platform is designed to accelerate cloud adoption.
Key questions answered
- What are the key focus technologies for IBM over the next five years?
- What new technologies will IBM promote in 2018?
Table of contents
Cloud and AI are the two cornerstones around which IBM has built its future strategy
IBM Cloud Private is a single platform designed to accelerate cloud adoption
Quantum computing is here, but not yet as a desktop computer