At its Clarabridge Customer Connections 2018 (C3) conference in May in Washington DC, Clarabridge announced updates and new functionalities that reflect a commitment to providing better business insights.
- Clarabridge's summer release at C3 builds on its vision to empower brands to "listen everywhere, analyze everything, and engage everyone."
Features and Benefits
- Summarizes how new features, including Effort Score, enhanced Predictive Analytics, and Conversational Analytics, working together enhance voice-of-the-customer feedback.
- Assesses how to take an existing quality monitoring program and interrelate it with voice-of-the-customer data.
Key questions answered
- How can data become more powerful with voice-of-the-customer analytics?
- How does conversational analytics help companies move beyond analyzing calls to summarizing customer conversations and flow analysis from other channels like emails, chat, and social care?
Table of contents
Analytics gets a front seat for customer conversations
VoC analytics changes the game for CX programs
Customers share their results