An update on CK Hutchison's activities, covering mobile, fixed broadband, operator initiatives, and consumer market trends.
- Despite its subscriber numbers declining in some markets, CK Hutchison’s telecoms business had a good year in 2017, as its total revenues increased by 13% to HK$70.7bn.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the impact of changes in some of CK Hutchison's markets.
- Evaluates the strengths and weaknesses of the operator.
Key questions answered
- What innovations has the operator has introduced?
- What are the key changes in its markets?
- How has the operator performed?
Table of contents
Download 1: CK Hutchison Group Update, May 2018