Cisco Security has long struggled to ease the management burden that comes with its sprawling solution set, but announcements at the networking giant’s annual Cisco Live conference demonstrate significant progress.
- The Cisco Defense Orchestrator SaaS-based configuration and policy management system now supports all of its firewall platforms, easing a key pain point among its many customers with heterogeneous firewall environments.
Features and Benefits
- Highlights how Cisco Security is improving the manageability of its security solution portfolio.
- Details how Cisco is repositioning its Tetration product not only for workload security, but also as a broad application security solution.
Key questions answered
- How is Cisco Security improving the manageability of its security solution portfolio?
- How is Cisco is repositioning its Tetration product?
Table of contents
Growing harmony in Cisco security management
Additional highlights from Cisco Live 2019