China Music Industry Update, March 2018 - a detailed analysis of all the main music industry sectors
- In line with the optimism surrounding the Chinese economy, certain sections of the country's music industry are starting to show signs that it is living up to the long-held potential.
Features and Benefits
- The report details all sectors of China's music industry
- The report looks at recorded-music sales, the live sector, rights collections and copyright protection
Key questions answered
- What share of China's recorded-music trade sales are generated by streaming?
- What share of authors rights come from digital music?
Table of contents
Trade sales set to keep rising, but at a slowing rate
High digital use but low rights returns
China starting to live up to the “emerging market” tag
Mobile the key to China’s recorded-music future
Copyright protection and rights administration
Piracy still a critical issue
The evolving radio broadcast sector
World’s biggest TV market