This is an update on Chile’s telecoms market, covering mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT video. It includes subscription, revenue, and technology forecasts for these services.
- LTE networks are expanding throughout Chile, with all major operators providing LTE services. At 2Q18, LTE had a market share of 35%; however, it is yet to overtake 3G, which holds a 56% market share, as the dominant mobile technology .
- VTR continues to dominate the pay-TV and fixed broadband segments.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a detailed overview of the telecoms and TV market in Chile.
- Analyzes key trends as well as operator market shares of mobile, TV, and broadband.
- Identifies leading operator services, including OTT video services and bundling.
- Compares multiplay service categories offered by major Chilean service providers.
Key questions answered
- How is the market shaping up through 2022, including fixed, mobile, and TV forecasts?
- How have service providers performed against their peers in terms of revenue growth and capex growth?
- What are the key regulatory developments in Chile?
Table of contents
Download 1: Chile: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report