In Ovum’s newly published Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a Customer Engagement Platform, 2018–19, we highlight a need for improved integration across horizontal functions and tighter omnichannel orchestration to support the dynamic management of responses.
- Key takeaways from Ovum's Decision Matrix include the need to train employees on the benefits of artificial intelligence and the need to adopt a DevOps approach to software development.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates how data management, training, and enterprise connectivity must become priorities for enterprises.
- Assesses how the relationship between post-data collection and machine learning will become a critical focus area in the coming months.
Key questions answered
- What are some tips for building a data-driven enterprise?
- What is the anatomy of a customer engagement platform?
Table of contents
Six key takeaways from Ovum's CEP Decision Matrix
Data management, training, and enterprise connectivity must become priorities