Ovum's data and forecasts for the Central and Eastern Europe region include a full update of detailed metrics including pay-TV revenues, ARPU, operator forecasts, 4K/UHD, and on-demand revenues for 14 countries. This update has been substantially enhanced to include data at both the primary and subscription level.
- Pay-TV penetration in the Central and Eastern European region continues to grow, reaching 68% of TV homes by the end of 2023.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluate the ability of traditional pay-TV operators to withstand the growing challenge from OTT video competitors.
- Gain detailed data and forecasts showing how digital TV and pay-TV penetration patterns are changing across all TV technologies in 14 key countries.
Key questions answered
- What are the drivers feeding the growth of the Eastern European TV market in the next five years?
- How will the Eastern European TV market develop over the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Central and Eastern Europe: Pay-TV & FTA Forecasts to 2023