Telefonica holds roughly one in six of all mobile lines in Latin America, across its various subsidiaries in Mexico, Spanish-speaking South America, and Brazil. At a recent Telefonica analyst day in Madrid, we asked its executives about timing, and what we heard was rational caution.
- Telefonica displays caution when talking about its 5G plans in general and for Latin America specifically.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the key drivers of a 5G launch decision in Latin America, for Telefonica and for operators more generally.
- Gain insight into the importance of 5G for the enterprise market in Latin America.
Key questions answered
- When will Telefonica launch 5G in Latin America?
- What factors will determine 5G deployment in Latin America?
Table of contents
Not ready yet
The difficult business case
B2B more than B2C