Ovum's Canada: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Forecasts: 2019–24 provides subscription and revenue forecasts through 2024 for major Canada telecoms and media markets covering mobile, fixed broadband, fixed voice, pay TV; and forecasts for TV advertising and OTT video through 2023.
- Canadian telecoms and media subscriptions will grow at a CAGR of 2.3% from 2019 to reach 97 million in 2024, driven by 8.8% growth in OTT video subscriptions, 2.9% growth in fixed broadband subscriptions, and 2.2% growth in mobile connections over the forecast period.
- Canadian telecoms and media revenue will grow at a CAGR of 0.9% from $49.19bn in 2019 to $51.35bn in 2024, as strong growth in OTT video and fixed broadband revenue offsets declines in fixed voice, pay-TV, mobile, and mobile ad revenue.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about the subscription growth of the different telecoms and media segments over the five-year forecast period in Canada.
- Learn about the revenue growth of the different telecoms and media segments over the five-year forecast period in Canada.
Key questions answered
- Which telecoms and media segment is the fastest-growing in terms of subscriptions in Canada?
- Which telecoms and media segment is the fastest-growing in terms of revenues in Canada?
Table of contents
Download 1: Canada: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Forecasts: 2019–24