Who reads privacy statements? What is the effect of agreeing to unread terms and conditions? Are privacy regulations creating less privacy protection for users? Can you be a digital citizen with any privacy?
- Looks at privacy policies and how it is impossible to read them all.
- Looks at how being a digital citizen is impossible without agreeing to multiple privacy policies.
- Shows how information privacy regulations actually compromise privacy
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the privacy system and how it is essentially unworkable
- Shows how a “digital citizen” must risk or forgo digital privacy
Key questions answered
- Who reads privacy statements?
- Are privacy regulations creating less privacy protection for users?
- Can you be a digital citizen with any privacy?
Table of contents
The legality of privacy statements
Does privacy regulation create less privacy protection?
Data privacy going forward, better or worse?