This report provides an update on BT Group's operations, covering financial performance, market dynamics, key developments, and strategy, as well as the operator's latest product and service launches.
- For the year ending March 2018, BT Group's total revenue stood at £23.76bn ($33.35bn), down 1.4% year on year.
- BT completed the £12.5bn acquisition of EE on January 29, 2016. Following the acquisition, BT reorganized the company into six lines of business: Global Services, Business and Public Sector, Consumer, EE, Wholesale and Ventures, and Openreach. These are being further reorganized to form four customer-facing businesses.
- BT is continuing with its multi-brand strategy involving EE, BT, and Plusnet. BT had a total of 29.6 million mobile customers in FY17/18, of which 19.6 million were 4G customers.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses BT's current market position and strategy for improvement.
- Analyzes BT's performance, recent developments in the market, and the operator's strategic initiatives.
- Benchmarks BT's financial performance against other major operators worldwide.
Key questions answered
- How has the company performed in recent quarters?
- What were some of the key product launches of the last six months?
- What is BT's strategy?
Table of contents
Download 1: BT Group Update, July 2018